SPONSORS & PARTNERS AT ENERGIA CONFERENCES
PARTICIPATING COMPANIES AT ENERGIA CONFERENCES
Dear Industry Professionals,
On behalf of the executive and technical committees, I would like to cordially invite you to actively support and participate in the 3rd Reliability & Maintainability Conference and Exhibition 2022, which will be held from 13th – 15th December 2022 at Address Hotel, Dubai Marina – UAE.
This conference’s goals are to offer fundamentally proficient programs that emphasize the Hands on aspects rather than the theoretical side of mechanical engineering and the 3rd Reliability & Maintainability Conference and Exhibition 2022 is an excellent platform to exchange knowledge, build networking relationships among interested parties, and enhance your professional abilities.
The subjects of reliability and maintenance continue to be critical to the success of manufacturing organizations in our regions, especially given the rise in costs, scarcity of resources, and the introduction of competitive shale gas feedstock.
This conference provides critical insights on the management and strategic planning of optimal plants, as well as extensive knowledge of engineering principles ranging from best practices in maintenance to reliability-centered maintenance, root cause analysis, and cost-effective inspection and maintenance. This event will also highlight several tried-and-true methodologies for overcoming inefficiencies in the pursuit of continuous excellence. This will be a highly interactive setting with case studies and roundtable discussions to help you achieve world-class maintenance excellence as well as overall plant effectiveness and improvement.
I’m hoping to see you there as speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, and contributing delegates to help make this a truly valuable exchange for our industry.
I hope to see you at the 3rd Reliability & Maintainability Conference and Exhibition 2022, from 13th – 15th December 2022 at Address Hotel, Dubai Marina – UAE.
Conference Executive Chairman
Utilities & Facilities Services Department Head
Who Should Attend
The 3rd MENA Reliability & Maintainability Conference and Exhibition 2022 is for the Maintenance, Reliability, Operation professionals who are leading and engaged in their day to day attributes of managing the current issues faced in the Petrochemical Plants / Refineries, to discuss its usage and benchmark new technologies & innovative ideas used in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry.
The conference will have 3 streams that will cover the Plant Maintenance, Asset Integrity & Corrosion, Process Safety and HSSE.
The comprehensive program includes the tools, technologies, ideas, strategies, and best practices to ensure your success in the organization. We have well-seasoned experts to cater your causes and give the required directions on the sustainability of the plant performance from its conceptual stage to it’s useful stage.
This event is for those who want to shape what’s next for their challenges and for themselves, including…
• Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Senior Management
• Maintenance Engineers and Managers
• Reliability Engineers and Managers
• Mechanical Engineers
• Technical Integrity Engineers
• Operational Heads
• Department Heads
• Strategy Managers
• Lead Planners
• Reliability & Performance
• Design & Engineering
• Digital Transformation
• Business Continuity Planning
• Information Technology, Data Analytics & Data Science
• Planning and Scheduling Engineers
• Plant Heads and Plant Managers
• Project Heads
• Electrical Maintenance Engineers
• Project Co-ordinators
• Shutdown and Turnaround Heads
• Research and Development Heads
• Oilfield Service Providers
• Power Plant Equipment Manufacturers
• Consultants and Engineers
• Research and Law firms
• Asset Integrity
• Process Safety
• Shutdowns & Turnarounds
• Plant Management
• Pipeline Integrity
• Well Integrity
Who Should not miss this Conference?
Anyone responsible for plant performance and looking for ideas to improve plant operations will find value in sessions on Risk & Reliability Management, Work Flow Process & Materials Management, Shutdowns, Turnaround & Outages improvement, Asset Performance, Asset Integrity Management and more.
- Bigger, better and more to see and do than Maintenance & Reliability conference in last two years.
- Enjoy unmatched opportunity to network with peers, customers and new prospects.
- Benefit from access to top subject matter experts, International industry experts, visionary leaders and executives one-on-one.
- Attend the best in class education
- Learn about the latest thinking on business best practices!
- This Conference offers the highest potential to advance your field.
- Update yourself with news and views of recent developments.
- Hear from the leading Oil and Gas professionals from ME, Africa, Asia, Europe & Americas
- Learn about the latest challenges and technological advancements in the Maintenance & Reliability Industry
- It’s a unique opportunity for innovation due to the vast melting pot of expertise and interest.
- This Conference is the jumping point for new and interesting conversation.
- The sessions are designed to make you think.
- Exclusive Networking opportunity with key decision makers.
- Meet our distinguished Executive Technical Steering Committee and Expert Speaker Panel.
- Benchmark your company’s progress with industry and regional peers.
ABOUT ENERGIA MIDDLE EAST
Energia Middle East is responsible for a range of leading knowledge based conferences seminars and exhibitions for oil and gas and utilities sector. With strategic government and corporate partners, Energia Middle East provides the platform for knowledge exchange and partnerships that help shape the future of business.
We conduct exhaustive research into our executive committee and speaking panels, only inviting domain experts with practical knowledge or peer reviewed research that can solve your current challenges. Our mission and business purpose is to provide proven and tested solutions that improve an organization’s productive capacity and performance.