SPONSORS & PARTNERS
Dear Industry Professionals,
On behalf of the executive and technical committee, I would like to invite you at actively support and participate at 3rd Edition of MENA Reliable Plant Maintenance Week 2022 which will be held from 15-17 November 2022 at The Conrad Hotel Dubai – UAE.
The purpose of this conference is to provide a forum to share knowledge, create a networking relationship among interested parties, and provide technical programs that are meaningful and that emphasize the hands on aspect versus the theoretical side of Mechanical Engineering.
The subjects of reliability and maintenance remain of critical importance to the success of manufacturing organizations in our regions, particularly so given the increase in costs, the scarcity of resource, and the introduction of competitive feedstock based on shale gas.
This conference features critical insights on the management and strategic planning of optimum plants; coupled with extensive knowledge on the engineering principles ranging from maintenance best practices, reliability centred maintenance, root cause analysis and cost effective inspection and maintenance. This event will also highlight various tried–and-tested methodologies to overcome bottlenecks for continuous excellence. This will be a highly interactive setting consisting of case real life case studies and roundtable discussions for you to achieve world class maintenance excellence and overall plant effectiveness and improvement.
Be sure to join us at MENA Reliable Plant Week 2022 to Connect, Learn and Contribute with industry leaders, and enhance your knowledge and toolbox of techniques to deliver a measurable and positive impact to your company’s bottom line and competitive position.
I look forward to seeing you in capacity to support the initiative as speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and contributing delegates to make his a truly valuable exchange for our industry.
I look forward to welcoming you to 3rd MENA Reliable Plant Maintenance Week from 15th – 17th November 2022 Dubai – UAE.
Dynamic Analysis Group (DAG) Engineering Consultant
Who Should Attend
MENA Reliable Plant Maintenance Week 2022 is for the Maintenance, Reliability, Operation professionals who are leading and engaged in their day to day attributes of managing the current issues faced in the Petrochemical Plants / Refineries, to discuss its usage and benchmark new technologies & innovative ideas used in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry.
The conference will have 3 streams that will cover the Plant Maintenance, Asset Integrity & Corrosion, Process Safety and HSSE.
The comprehensive program includes the tools, technologies, ideas, strategies, and best practices to ensure your success in the organization. We have well-seasoned experts to cater your causes and give the required directions on the sustainability of the plant performance from its conceptual stage to it’s useful stage.
This event is for those who want to shape what’s next for their challenges and for themselves, including…
• Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Senior Management
• Maintenance Engineers and Managers
• Reliability Engineers and Managers
• Mechanical Engineers
• Technical Integrity Engineers
• Operational Heads
• Department Heads
• Strategy Managers
• Lead Planners
• Reliability & Performance
• Design & Engineering
• Digital Transformation
• Business Continuity Planning
• Information Technology, Data Analytics & Data Science
• Planning and Scheduling Engineers
• Plant Heads and Plant Managers
• Project Heads
• Electrical Maintenance Engineers
• Project Co-ordinators
• Shutdown and Turnaround Heads
• Research and Development Heads
• Oilfield Service Providers
• Power Plant Equipment Manufacturers
• Consultants and Engineers
• Research and Law firms
• Asset Integrity
• Process Safety
• Shutdowns & Turnarounds
• Plant Management
• Pipeline Integrity
• Well Integrity
Who Should not miss this Conference?
Anyone responsible for plant performance and looking for ideas to improve plant operations will find value in sessions on Risk & Reliability Management, Work Flow Process & Materials Management, Shutdowns, Turnaround & Outages improvement, Asset Performance, Asset Integrity Management and more.
- Bigger, better and more to see and do than Maintenance & Reliability conference in last two years.
- Enjoy unmatched opportunity to network with peers, customers and new prospects.
- Benefit from access to top subject matter experts, International industry experts, visionary leaders and executives one-on-one.
- Attend the best in class education
- Learn about the latest thinking on business best practices!
- This Conference offers the highest potential to advance your field.
- Update yourself with news and views of recent developments.
- Hear from the leading Oil and Gas professionals from ME, Africa, Asia, Europe & Americas
- Learn about the latest challenges and technological advancements in the Maintenance & Reliability Industry
- It’s a unique opportunity for innovation due to the vast melting pot of expertise and interest.
- This Conference is the jumping point for new and interesting conversation.
- The sessions are designed to make you think.
- Exclusive Networking opportunity with key decision makers.
- Meet our distinguished Executive Technical Steering Committee and Expert Speaker Panel.
- Benchmark your company’s progress with industry and regional peers.
ABOUT ENERGIA MIDDLE EAST
Energia Middle East is responsible for a range of leading knowledge based conferences seminars and exhibitions for oil and gas and utilities sector. With strategic government and corporate partners, Energia Middle East provides the platform for knowledge exchange and partnerships that help shape the future of business.
We conduct exhaustive research into our executive committee and speaking panels, only inviting domain experts with practical knowledge or peer reviewed research that can solve your current challenges. Our mission and business purpose is to provide proven and tested solutions that improve an organization’s productive capacity and performance.